Connecticut carpet and upholstery cleaning. Leather patch rug. 5x7 rug
Connecticut Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
- a river in the northeastern United States; flows south from northern New Hampshire along the border between New Hampshire and Vermont and through Massachusetts and Connecticut where it empties into Long Island Sound
- a New England state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean's Long Island Sound, one of the six New England states; pop. 3,405,565; capital, Hartford; statehood, Jan. 9, 1788 (5). One of the original thirteen states. The Fundamental Orders, adopted by the Connecticut Colony in 1639, is often considered the first democratic constitution in America
- Soft, padded textile covering that is fixed to furniture such as armchairs and sofas
- The art or practice of fitting such a covering
- covering (padding and springs and webbing and fabric) on a piece of furniture
- Upholstery is the work of providing furniture, especially seats, with padding, springs, webbing, and fabric or leather covers. The word upholstery comes from the Middle English words up and holden, meaning to hold up.
- the craft of upholstering
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
I spent a quick weekend away with my friend in his hometown in Connecticut to photograph for our large format class.
Connecticut River Valley
View from South Sugarloaf Mountain, Deerfield, Massachusetts; 2005
My favorite view in all the Commonwealth!
off white carpet
five star carpet cleaning
find carpet tiles
boston carpet installation
persian rugs aberdeen
interface carpet sustainability
colorful kitchen rugs